Sunday Jun 19th 2022|
The Ripley 10k
Our very own race
Time & Location
Sunday Jun 19th 2022
Crossley Park, Ripley
About the event
The Ripley 10k is our annual race. There are a few sneaky hills and a very exclusive Kermit medal for all participants.
Back for 2022, we want to make this year's one to remember!
• Registration – you will need to register on arrival to collect your race number. This will be open from 8.30am to 9.30am in the Bandstand at Crossley Park.
• Warm up – there will be a short group warm up around 9.40am in Crossley Park
• Start – Crossley Park, Ripley, at 10am
• Race briefing – there will be a briefing immediately before the race. Roads will not be closed for the event, therefore runners should be alert to traffic and remain on the pavement during the race, taking care at road crossings.
• Retiring – runners who decide to retire from the race after registration on the day must report this to a marshal (otherwise we will be out looking for you). Please note, if you remove your number you will be considered a pedestrian and not part of the event.
• Headphones – please note that these are not permitted as the race is on open roads. Runners should be alert to traffic and marshal instructions.
• Water station – there will be a water station (about half way)
• Parking – please use the public car parks at the Coop and in the Town Centre. There will be no parking on School Lane as this is the start area of the course
• Toilets – runners are directed to use the toilets in Crossley Park and on the Market Place. These are about a 5 minute walk from the start, so please allow plenty of time.
• Bags – bags can be left in the registration area at your own risk. (These may not be supervised at all times).
• There is a children’s play area within the park and with a large number of entrants, we are expecting a fun and exciting race day atmosphere.
• Bling - All finishers will receive our special Kermit medal and goody bag